Friday, September 19, 2008

The countdown has begun...

We now have only 57 days until we meet our little person!! That's less than 2 months...8 weeks...holy cow.

Here is what he looks now...


It's so vein-y isn't it??



He's a big boy! And a very active one as well!! I often wonder how many people can see him moving around under my shirt when I am in a meeting at work, or sitting at my desk talking to people...He's a funny little guy!

My sweet second-cousin Meri has been released for UAB!! YEA!! I haven't heard much news about her recently, but we are trying to let them get settled in before we bombard them with phone calls. We love you Meri! We are so proud of all the work you have done to convince them that you are ready to go home!

My dear friends Whitney Hough-Troutman and Tara Shinholster are throwing me baby shower number 3 this weekend! It will be a small, intimate gathering and I am SUPER excited about it!!

Here is our 31 week photo (even though we start week 32 on Sunday!):



But I like this one much better! :)


No comments: