Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch up...what I do best

I was going through my phone and looking at all of the pictures I have taken of the little Bean (his latest nickname) over the last almost 7 months and thought I would share. Enjoy!

Oh, and in case you were keeping track, Rick and I FINALLY received our DNA test results and discovered that only one of us is a carrier of CF. So...that means little man will be able to be a big brother some day! Yea for the Swatloski Family Tree expansion!! Thanks for those of you who sent prayers on our behalf. On with the photos...


Ity-bity, tiny baby.


So hard being this cute.


My favorite paci. It now resides somewhere in the Brookwood HS parking lot. So sad.


Happy baby.


At Children's Hospital for his Cystic Fibrosis sweat test.


Perplexed?


Rub-a-dub.


Christmas with Grams and Gramps.


Tiny little head.


Telling somebody off.


Roll Tide!


Don't worry...he was closely supervised while sleeping on his tummy. :)


Napping in the vibrating chair.


It's true you know.


So fresh and so clean-clean.


Being cute.


Being cute part 2.


Asleep in my lap.


California Pizza Kitchen with Grampy and Aunt Ashley (and Mom).


First trip to Panama City Beach. Chillin' by the pool with Mom.


Heading out to Shell Island.


Lunch at Surin. Thai...yum.


First time sitting in a shopping cart. About 30 seconds later he fell over and received his second bump on the head. Yes, I cried more than he did. I assume such a reaction will diminish over time. ???


Asleep in my lap. Again.


Sporting a new outfit that Auntie Ashley bought for him


This morning just before picking up Daddy for lunch.


Taken a few minutes ago as we play on the floor.

We head to Puerto Rico soon. I'll post some pictures from that trip when we get back. Maybe. :)

1 comment:

Ute said...

Hi Whitney and Rick,

what a sweet boy he is. I`m sure my dauther Elin would like to play with him. smile.I will send you some picture of her.

Greetings from germany
Ute