Monday, April 28, 2008

Talladega baby!!!

This weekend was the weekend before Rick's 31st birthday! We, of course, had to celebrate! So, we decided to go to Talladega to watch the NASCAR race. Now, neither of us are truly NASCAR fans. Rick likes to go because he likes to watch the fiery crashes (as long as no one is critically injured) and I like to go...because my husband likes to go. :) I'm a good wife. With us on this excursion were our friends Christie and Rodney Granec. We had a great time hanging out the the Granec's! It was a nice way to celebrate a birthday! In case you have never been to a NASCAR race, I have included a few pictures and a video for your viewing pleasure. A visit to Talladega is quite the cultural experience!


The spread we had on Christie's sweet convertible, Rodney and Christie, Rick and me.

DEGA!!!


No comments: