Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nearing the end...of one third :)

We are approaching the finals days of the first trimester. So I thought I would do a little reflecting today. Only three months in, this has been an amazing journey. Other than how unbelievably sick I have been, this hasn't really seemed real yet. But as my normal clothes become too tight to wear, I realize...it's really happening. I have a miniature Mims/Swatloski growing inside of me. What a precious gift that is! Thinking about the tiny hands and feet of our little one makes the 5 solid weeks of puking my brains out worth it. Forgive me for being graphic.

The next trimester is supposed to be the most enjoyable. There's no more sickness and you aren't so big that you are uncomfortable all the time. I can't wait!! I can't wait to leave the house without thinking about how many times will we have to pull over on the side of the road because I am sick. I can't wait to feel the "butterfly" flitting around inside me. I can't wait to see my husband's face when he puts his hand on my stomach and can feel our child kicking back at him. I can't wait to be a mom!


Eleven Weeks

No comments: