Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rick's Birthday and ride-along

So, last week was Rick's 31st birthday!! Woohoo!! Good times....getting older...We did a little shopping, did a little dining out, and then spent a quiet evening at home. Our friend Rodney surprised him with a mini-guys-night-out on Saturday. And then Sunday, we headed back to ole Talladega for a ride-along that I bought Rick for Valentine's Day. It was great fun. Three 180 mph laps around the track in the passenger seat of a race car. The hubs likes to go fast. Hence the reason we are building an RV-10. I have included a picture of my adorable little husband in his getup waiting to feel some G's!!!



I have a great video of him from up high doing one full lap, but it is pretty long. So I have included a video from the ground level of a portion of his third lap. Enjoy!


No comments: