Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy-to-be Day!!

This past weekend was Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!! My little Beebop gave me a Mommy-to-be card! Wasn't that sweet of little Beebop?!? Beebop's Grammy and Grampy Mims sent me one too! It's kind of exciting getting to celebrate a pseudo Mother's Day. While it's not totally official...I am totally a mom already. I am nurturing like a mom, feeding like a mom and best of all, worrying like a mom. I'm in the club!

We had our four month doctor's appointment yesterday. I so love our doctor! For all of you out there saying a few prayers for the baby-to-be, could you add one thing to the list? Could you pray that Dr. Madden would be on-call when we go into labor? I really want him to be the one to deliver us. WE LOVE HIM!!! Anyway, back to the appointment. We heard a little thunderous heartbeat again yesterday. The first time it was only 124 beats per minute. Yesterday it was 165 beats per minute. Beebop must have been napping on the first go round! We talked to our level-headed doctor about all the good stuff: cord blood banking, AFP testing, amniocentesis...the scary decision making stuff. But that was about it.

I have included the 13 week belly shot. This was taken after church on Mother's Day.



No comments: