Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 2 year Wedding Anniversary! So, we decided to buy each other furniture for the nursery. I have included a photo.


We went to Captain D's Great Little Seafood Place for dinner (Rick has been trying to get me to go for MONTHS!! But I was always to nauseated to even think about it. But alas, on our Anniversary, I gave in.) Here is what we were doing last year...



And two years ago...


I felt a flutter for the first time yesterday. I felt it twice! Very exciting. I haven't felt it since, but we are only in the 15th week, so I don't expect too much. Below is our 14 week photo.



My darling hubs was all over the Tuscaloosa paper this morning. Check out this link!

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080521/NEWS/355031078/1007

If you click on the video link below and watch the video of AIME (where I work) student Austin Cone speaking about the car seat technology, you can see a man in the top right hand corner wearing a pink shirt and brown pants about halfway through the video. That's my precious baby daddy!!

No comments: