Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing catch up...

I am so behind...there has been quite a bit going on in our lives over the past few weeks. So...let me catch you up...

Rick's mom came into town on the 24th to paint some canvases for us to go in the nursery. We had such a great visit with her! Here are some sample shots from her stay:










Then we had a huge baby shower at my parents new house in Atlanta on the 28th:


I hung up the gazillion tiny outfits that Baby Beebop received at the shower (after I washed them with dye-free, perfume-free detergent like a good mommy-to-be). It was so much fun! I can't wait to have a tiny man to put them on!

Then we reached 20 weeks:



Then we celebrated the 4th of July weekend by putting together the crib and other nursery stuff:





Then we hit 21 weeks:



And that pretty much brings us to today, my 27th birthday!! They surprised me at work with a FABULOUS strawberry ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery! It's nice to have a husband working upstairs that looks out for you and makes sure you get the exact cake you want on your birthday! :) Rick and I are going to be heading to dinner soon (right after we get off). Then it's off to the house for a little So You Think You Can Dance and packing for our trip to the beach with the fam tomorrow! I can't wait! As for presents...Rick got me our baby monitor that I pleaded with him to get, my parents bought me half of our glider in the nursery (Rick got the other half for his birthday in May), Rick's parents bought me a very nice big girl camera (a Cannon SLR...EOS 20D), my sister got me my very first maternity bathing suit for our trip this weekend and two of my co-workers paid for my wares at the farmer's market today!! What more could a girl ask for??

No comments: