Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm not starving...I'm so hungry, I'm tired....I mean...

So, Rick and I are absolutely exhausted. For the last three days, we have been helping out a friend of mine who is having marital problems by keeping her three small children. Yesterday, they were dropped off to us at work at 10:30 am. We were not able to take them home until 5:30 pm. That is 7 hours that these children were left in our care...at our place of business...after we were told it would take an hour...And this is after I took off on Monday to take the kids school shopping to distract them, and after they stayed at our house from 7:00 pm until 1:00 am on Sunday. We're exhausted. And very sad for them.

But, we are very happy for Baby Swatloski! We had a doctor's appointment Monday morning. Dr. Madden said that Beebop is growing just as he should. The scale wasn't very nice to me...but my doctor says that since I didn't gain any weight at last month's appointment so I'm in the clear. His words as we left were, "we're almost in the home stretch." ....ummm....oh my gosh. I am having a Jamie Buckman moment...."I'm the mommy...I'M THE MOMMY!!" Slightly daunting.

25 weeks...



No comments: