Friday, August 1, 2008

Ugg...

It's hot...I can't remember why I ever thought being in the 7th (lunar) month of pregnancy, in Alabama, in August, would be a good idea. It's hot. I walked to the Farmer's Market yesterday at 3:00 and thought I was going to have to call Rick to come and pick me up. It's hot.

So, we are now 24 weeks pregnant. Actually, tomorrow is the last day of the 24th week. I have procrastinated a bit. So, we are nearly 25 weeks pregnant. Below you will find the latest photo. We have a doctor's appointment on Monday. Nothing major will be going on. But, on Monday we will schedule the dreaded glucose test and the much anticipated 3D/4D ultrasound!




Brookwood's band camp was this week and last. It is slightly more difficult to teach chasse en tournants and tour jetes when you are a big fat pregnant lady. Not impossible. But more difficult. We all survived and had a successful and productive camp. So, all is well.

'Til Monday...

1 comment:

elisa said...

girl...you deserve a trophy for being able to attend band camp in August at this point in the pregnancy...much less INSTRUCT!! You are the woman!