Monday, January 19, 2009

The long and winding road...

Oh wait...that was last year. My winterguard kids learned their show this weekend. My dear friend, Travis Estler, flew in and taught them 7,269 counts in a day and a half. Ok, maybe not that many. But it was close. Travis was supposed to come down in December but he was snowed in and couldn't make it. So, he came down from Pennsylvania on Friday, we had rehearsal Friday night and Saturday all day, and then I took him back to the airport at 4:00AM. And amazingly enough, my kiddies learned pretty much an entire show in that amount of time. I'm super proud. So, thank you Travis. You have made my favorite teenagers very happy. It is a fabulous show--or it will be. When we get it cleaned up. Rick says it is the "best show ever." He can see its potential. Thank you Travis! Once my Internet stops kicking me off, I will put a video on youtube for everyone to see.

No comments: